Broken Car Collection Auckland
REMOVE YOUR UNWANTED CAR & GET PAID CASH
Over 20 Reputable Recycling Centers in New Zealand
We Guarantee Your Scrap Price and Payment
No Charges, No Hidden Costs, No Surprises
We have a passion to deliver a perfect service
Steps on getting your car scrapped for cash
- Call Car Collection Auckland for a quotation, then we will give you an offer.
- If you like our offer, then set up an appointment by giving your contact details.
- Our tow truck will come to your door, pay you cash, and sign some necessary documentation.
- Then our driver tow away your unwanted vehicles and live a smile on you by clearing your driveway and leaves some extra cash for your pocket. That Easy!
Processing your unwanted vehicle after it was removed
Once your vehicle was removed from your place, it will be transported to a designated auto wrecking facility in South Auckland where it will get processed.
- The vehicle will go though initial inspection to make sure there is no dangerous goods left inside the trunk or in the cabin.
- Tires, fluid, batter and any other Hazardous Material will be removed from the Vehicle.
- Then the scrap cars will sent to crashing and shredding machine, where it will get shredded into pieces as small as a square inch.
Car Collection Auckland : Used, Unwanted, Damaged, Mechanical Issues, Trucks, Vans, 4WDs
The process of selling your unwanted car for cash is very simple. Lets take an example. William had a Subaru Legacy 1999 that had transmission problem and the cost of repairing it was a big money to spent on it. He had called several auto mechanics for estimate, still the cost was too high. So he finally made his choice and decided to go ahead and scrap subaru for cash. William then looked around on the internet for companies that would pay money for his unwanted car and final came across car collection. He called our number 0800 576 911, spoke to one of our stuff and told his story. Our stuff behind the phone estimated the value of scrapping his station wagon and booked him a time for towing. Couple hours later our tow truck showed up on William’s door and offered him $700 for his old van. Our driver removed William’s Subaru and gave him a handful of New Zealand Dollars for his old subi.
We accept all sort of vehicles from:
- Private owners, Businesses
- Building and property managers
- Visitors from out of Auckland whose vehicle won’t pass the provincial inspection or is not worth fixing.